• PMDC motor for higher torque even at low speeds
• Better speed regulation even with small volume and low speeds
• Accurate stepless speed control maintains excellent speed stability.
• Digital Speed Indicator for displaying of striing speed
• Totally enclosed unit
• REMI-Magnetic-Stirrer Designed for use even in corrosive atmosphere
Electromagnetic Stirrer :
This Electromagnetic (motorless) stirrer are ideally suitable for titration & general lab. mixing of solution. They incorporate superior stepless speed controller to control the speed from 100 to 650 RPM.
PMDC motor for higher torque even at low speeds
Better speed regulation even with small volume and low speeds
Accurate stepless speed control maintains excellent speed stability.
Digital Speed Indicator for displaying of stirring speed
Totally enclosed unit
Designed for use even in corrosive atmosphere
These are specially designed to meet laboratory requirement of convenient stirring in flask with simultaneous uniform heating by heating mantles. These have two tier constructions with the upper compartment consisting of heating element. Accurate stepless speed control allows smooth variation up to 1200 rpm. Heating energy is controlled by energy regulator.
Stirring Paddle (PTFE Coated)
(W x D x H)) mm
Ø x length
Stirrers without Hotplate
105 x 135 x 70
7 x 15 mm
Stirrers without Hotplate (with Digital Speed Indicator)
150 x 220 x 150
9 x 25 mm
150 x 220 x 150
9 x 35 mm
180 x 220 x 150
13 x 50 mm
Stirrers with Hotplate (with Digital Speed Indicator)